Come and relax in our friendly atmosphere, where comfort and convenience comes natural. Located a short walk to the sea front theatre, harbour and town centre.
Open all year for Bed and Breakfast in Torquay including the Christmas period. Please contact Ann & Chris for any help or information you need. We look forward to welcoming you and making your stay special.
Ashfield Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast is situated in Torquay one of the most beautiful regions of the UK. If your looking for a beach holiday taking advantage of Torbay’s finest beaches, bars, restaurants and all year round entertainment, or a get away from it all break, Torbay has it all. Miles of coastline and coastal walks Torbay provides some stunning scenery. Dartmoor is close by where walking, riding and cycling are a must for the outdoor holiday maker. Ashfield Guesthouse B&B also provides the ideal base in the centre of Torquay to explore the attractions on our doorstep, whether by bus, car or on foot.
SUPERB LOCATION – we are based in Scarborough Road, Torquay and are close to all these venues:
- The sea front and Abbey Sands Beach-4mins walk
- The Train Station-5mins walk
- Princess Theatre-10mins walk
- Riviera International Conference & Leisure Centre-3mins walk
- Town Centre and Harbour with shops, restaurants, clubs and bars a short stroll away
- On local bus routes for Babbacombe via town centre, as well as sea front bus stops for Paignton and Brixham.
We are open all year for Bed and Breakfast excluding Christmas period 23rd – 30th December
- En-suite rooms – double, twin and family, two on the ground floor
- Delicious Breakfasts
- Special diets catered for
- Special occasions catered for
- WiFi in all rooms chargable at £5.00 per week
- Group bookings by special arrangement
- Close to larger Hotels hosting events and functions – Weddings etc
- Free Guest Parking – small car park plus on road parking front and rear.